Thursday, February 26, 2009

My favourite song in the whole world en francais

Howdy,

Guys, You gotta see this videoclip and not just half of it but really all of it,
ITS MAGNIFIQUE, It's overwhelming i get Goosebumps everytime I play it,Stunning absolutely stunning, Make sure you see the part at : 3.26 till the end and I swear you feel it too. I cry everytime I watch this video. I see the greatness both in Lara as the Audience...Speechless!!

Lara Fabian a very very great singing actress, that experience with her own eyes, what it means after giving ,to get back! She always is able to make you feel the REAL emotion in a song...but now not only she did....

The audience memorized the whole song and sings it for her in where she feels really defeated and overwhelmed with lots of emotions coming up... a recomondation for everyone that has a passion for music and like to see REAL interaction and LOVE with a crowd, Lara Fabian is famous coz she touches ppls emotions but by this song she really really convinced both her fans as herself! You gotta see the end where the crowd bows for her LOOl Mafnique... I never seen anything like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment