Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My father and his american friend

Howdy folks,


So, Today, was just a boring day. Although, lol, to say that it would be all boring would be a lie.
My father found back his old neighborhood friend Alfie, that he hasn'tlike spoken to for years. So my father yelled: "Linda, Linda"come downstairs you need to help me...

And so obeying little me, went downstairs and said: yes daddie? He said, I need to contact Alfie... I starred to him, I said; Alfie who? (lmao)

He's like; "ma old friend that I use to be hanging out with during my days in my childhood in Cairo."

He said: "He contacted me (with a smilie face) can you contact him please?" (it was around 12/1 pm here) ... so this Alfie person lives in Florida, US (which would be 6 hours of time difference) so there it was 6 am. I am like listen call him awal and ask him if he holds a messengerprogram or skype so than you can talk... So, obviously I didn't meant right now, lmao, I mean for crying out loud, the poor man was sleeping lmao, it was 6 am for GOD sake plus the man is jobless due to the financial crisis...

But ooooh noooo... lol' that didn't stop ma father... ring...ring...

"Alfie, its me ana magdy men hollanda" (lmao i coudnt stop laughing ) he didnt even appologize in the beginning for calling that early he just started of a convo lmaooooooo... than after a while he's like oh sorry for calling ya early oh btw hows the weather (lmao), I think it was abt that time that Alfie realize he had to wake up and totallly focus to ma fathers wishes looooool....

Alfie had to switch on his pc and had to found out where he placed his skype program, and all at 6 am looool...
and than he had to add us... so I added the man and it was just to hilarious to see, Alfie turned on his cam, the man lived all by himself alone his daughter was his only thing he had (he divorced his wife)... and so the first thing ma father said, when he was talking over the mic and watching him on cam was like : wow nice house very large....
Alfie was like: "Ya Magdy howa kol haga big fel amrica(everything is big in america) lmao...
he showed his backyard (that my father confused by a balcony), furthermore showed his barbecue at 6 am lool, showed him coffee and told ma father abt his own lil crisis now that he lost his job, after working 22 years for a company, he had to go to Cuba for 6 months to make money... Ma dad said: say hi to castro lOOOOL take some cigars with ya..

Anywayz, it was just totally hilarious to see ma father in front of a pc, that quite frankly he doenst even know how to use (lol)...although lately, he's quite happy that he knows how to minimilize and press the play/pause button fel windowsmediaplayer, lol, so it was hilarious to see 2 ppl that didnt really know that much abt pc's, talking over the mic with a cam, and having chat dialogues at 6 am in the morning...

Lmao, overall I had a great day, I stayed at home today, watched tv, sit with ma parents had dinner and watched a movie again YES, Rush hour, and now I am here writing all this text...
I guess it was just a boring day with a lil laugh in btw....

No comments:

Post a Comment