Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls ordinary day out...ánd a child

howdy,

hey im back. Today's film was called 'sleeper'. Yea... the name speaks for itself i guess, it was overall a good movie, but a movie that really worked on ya sleeping nerves (lol).

It is one of those movies in which if for a second you dont keep ya attention to the movie, you better of stop watching your movie and do something else... now it was not like I didnt want to keep ma attention to the movie or something werent it for the little sweetheart Rana (ma lil angel best friends 3 year old daughter) that was constantly asking me for ma attention by asking for ma phone and ma laptop... so i missed the headlines.

Than... she fell asleep and I was kind of forced to watch a movie that I mostly weren't able to follow... and than when I finally did get it, i was kind of tired and it just wasn't that good of a movie if you ask me... and ma friend was texting her boyfriend all through the night which kind of distracted me(the light and all) lmao...

Anywayz girls night out was nice though, me and ma friends hanged out after that movie and saw this 4 cute wannabe guys... that totally made ma friend in love with them appaerantly... i coundt be bothered if you ask me they were all ugly lol anywayz to make a long story short we had fun and we headed home... It was just an ordinary girls out fun I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment