Sunday, February 22, 2009

Girls night out ruined by friends prick husband...


Hey blogpeeps,

Here I am again... Today was quite nice me and my friends went out first and than I watched a movie with me and my other friends it was a great movie this time, didnt work on ma sleeping nerves... The movie was called: "
empire of the wolves" en francais: L'empire des Loups, for more information you can google it lol okay okay here:
`
(Arly Jover, Blade) is losing her memory. It started the day she failed to recognize her husband, Laurent (Philippe Bas). "I'm going crazy," she whispers to herself. Then at a dinner party, faces suddenly morph into death masks.
this intense horror/thriller finds a woman suffering from nightmares and bouts of amnesia mysteriously tied to a series of gruesome murders around Paris. Anna Heymes (Arly Jover), the wife of a senior government official, is experiencing the loss of memory and terrifying hallucinations. In the Turkish neighborhood of Paris, two police officers, Nerteaux (Jocelyn Quivrin) and Schiffer (Reno), are trying to solve the mystery of the sadistic murders of three women, all clandestine Turkish laborers. While the upright Nerteaux is determined to stop the killings, Schiffer is a dirty cop whose real goals are more questionable. In the course of the investigation, they discover that an armed branch of the Turkish mafia might be responsible for the murders. At the same time, Anna learns that her face has been transformed by plastic surgery, leaving nothing of her previous appearance. The link between Anna and the three victims becomes ever more clear as Anna's horrible past is progressively revealed to her, to Nerteaux, and to Schiffer


anywayz it was a great time...that's up and untill the moment my friends husband entered ( i will later write my motives of disliking the guy) the room. Since I totally hate the guy I totally ignored him and so did ma other friends I just hope that my friend won't get in any problem cause of my cold attitude towards him... so I feel kind of bad now... but what was I to do I cant stand his face anymore? And I cant act like I like the guy when I just don't ? I rather be cold than two-faced...

No comments:

Post a Comment