Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting criticized for criticizing!

Guys, guys, guys, gimme ya attention for a sec.

Yesterday a prick in ma msn list, felt the need to make a comment on my blogmsg ( the one where I critisized the authorities and officials that were ahead of the plane crash investigation.

First of, let me make something clear. The authorities and officials did in fact take good care of the passengers and provided excellent medical care, however my criticism wasn't Addressed to them,(READ WELL!!) it was focussing on the attention towards the relatives/friends/loved ones of the passengers. My main point of criticism was that some information had alraedy leaked abroad, whereas here in Holland, it hadn't even been confirmed yet and THAT after what 4 press conferences ?????( so my attention and compassion was mainly going out to the relatives and loved ones) Also a woman on TV said that she had to find out all by herself where to turn too...

So once again I didnt criticize the helptroops as in terms of providing medical care to the passengers but moreover the way authorities communicated towards relatives and loved ones.

And another serious matter was my criticism towards the dutch population and their pronounciation of English. Which in fact if you really know me that well Mr. Daniel, is a point of criticism, I have always had abt the dutch population, I have written numberous of essays abt them.... so wth?
I am not saying DANIEL that my English is oh so perfect, coz its not, which I recalled, I also stated there earlier (its all a matter of thorougly reading). But I believe that authorities and officials have to be at least be able to be well understood, especially when knowing that the whole world is watching you!!(and especially when all they had to do was reading it out loud rightly, out of a paper).

And to get personal was just uncalled for. It's okay to give your comment if you dissagree but to get personal and make statements such as: "oh lets see how they would handle such thing in Egypt or look at ya own English" was uncalled for, if you ask me.

I know your reading this and that's why I wrote it down, if you dissagree with someone argue the point but don't get personal! That's just weak if you ask me, if you block and delete someone than it shows me you can't argue ya point well and you not really man enough to face me and finish the discussion ,by getting personal it even shows me you go to a deeper low point cause you cant handle the discussion. so you getting nasty? --> So weakness.. so all I can say guys, Please do comment and tell me if you want to discuss something, but why get personal?

No comments:

Post a Comment